The editorial process involves 6 stages:
- The author submits a manuscript and will receive a paper ID.
- Immediately after submission, the journal’s Managing Editor will perform an initial check to assess:
Overall suitability of the manuscript to the journal
Manuscript adherence to high quality research and ethical standards;
Standards of rigor to qualify for further review.
- Peer review and revision – all manuscripts are sent for peer review
- Acceptance for publication
- Payment of APC of 300 GBP + VAT (where applicable). No additional charges apply
- Technical/copyediting, layout, and proofreading
Article Processing Charges (APC)
All articles published by Paradigm Academic Press are published in full open access, meaning unlimited use and reuse of articles, in addition to giving credit to the authors. All our articles are published under a Creative Commons (CC BY) license. Article Processing Charge (APC) covers the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an Article Processing Charge (APC) of 300 GBP applies to papers accepted after peer review.